Nail Polish Madness


It is not unknown to myself (of course, lol!) that i love putting colors on my nails. This madness started when i first worked in a call center back in 2010.
Well, i had my first nail polish when i was 21, as a requirement for being a bridesmaid, and after that it never happened again until i discovered a delightful feeling of having my nails done.
I have tried almost all the colors from the rainbow, but never a nail art or any color combination except for the "French Tip" (transparent colorless base and white color on the tip) that most women likes to have.


I visit nail shops twice a month to have my nails done and it costs P400-600 on both manicure and pedicure regular service. And somehow, i realized that it's too pricey since I can also do it myself. Then I tried working on it, checking on the cool shades from Caronia, (a cheaper brand of nail polish) which costs P30-40 per 8ml bottle, rather than having the imported ones.
I recently done the blueberry regular, but I learned that frosted type of nail polish are better since it's easier to apply and leaves a glossy finish.
Try it for yourself, it's a "girl thing", you know! 😜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AVATAR, a synopsis

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES, a review

LEGION MOVIE, a review