Back To Blogging

Hi there everyone! Those who missed my blog entries, yep I'm back again.. Well, I just had this feeling of writing something about anything or writing anything about something? Now that sounds better.. It was quite a long time since my last entry appeared on this page.. I need to keep this website up and running so that my domain maintenance would not be put to trash.

And by the way, this blog will be turning 3 years old this coming September! Hooray! *clap clap clap* To celebrate, I will be giving away some of my preloved stuffs (which I will have to organize first) to readers and visitors that will do the following for me:
1. SUBSCRIBE to my Blog. Just click the "FOLLOW" button on the left side of the home page, enter your email address and we will be sending you updates through your email every time I have a new post. How cool is that? :)
2. FOLLOW me on Twitter. You must have a twitter account of course. Just log on to http://twitter.com search for my twitter handle @wengblanquera and click "follow". Nice tweeting experience, right? :)

3. LIKE my page on Facebook. You have an account on Facebook, I know. Who doesn't? So you might as well search for my fan page, yes I do have one! rowenablanquera.com and just click the "thumbs up" button. Or liked it from here on the left side part of the homepage. Very easy, isn't it? :)

So there you go, just do the 3 steps above and you are qualified to be one of the winners that might have some "nice" stuffs from yours truly. I will have to consolidate all the preloved items that I will be giving away, so keep posted. Have fun reading! See you around!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AVATAR, a synopsis

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES, a review

LEGION MOVIE, a review