BRAVE: a review

 



I watched this movie with my daughters in response to their request of seeing an animated movie which kids really loves watching. So I made this opportunity to bond with my girls and I ended up crying after.. LOL!

Brave is a movie about a Princess named Merida, a skilled archer who defied her Queen Mother in marrying a qualified prince from different kingdoms which was an old-age tradition that led their kingdom to chaos and disorder. She is a stubborn but an exceptional Princess who wants to live her life the way she wants it. Merida seek help from a witch that made her mother turn into a black bear which was hated and hunted by her King Father. The climax of the story rolled between the search for truth, forgiveness and acceptance.

I just love the Scottish accent all throughout the movie, as it was set from the Highlands of 10th-Century Scotland. It was full of adventure, well animated scenes that kids would truly love. I was deeply touched by the story and the lessons that everybody learned from each other.

I love this quote from Princess Merida.. "Our destiny is within us. We only have to be brave enough to see it." - Merida

I give 4 STARS to this movie. It is worth watching for with your family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AVATAR, a synopsis

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES, a review

LEGION MOVIE, a review