PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES, a review



This is the fourth installment of The Pirates of the Caribbean movie series. As usual, Johnny played his humorous clever type of a pirate who loves adventures and mysteries. In this film, Jack Sparrow was joined by Angelica (Penelope Cruz) who was his imposter in search for the Fountain of Youth. Angelica is Jack's former lover who happens to be the daughter of the ruthless pirate Blackbeard. This man posseses several magical powers, including the ability to shrink other ships down to miniature size and contain them within bottles.

Blackbeard forces Jack to join his crew and lead them to the Fountain to circumvent a prophecy that a one-legged man will soon kill Blackbeard. Meanwhile, Gibbs, who memorized, then destroyed Sparrow's map, joins Barbossa's crew in order to beat Blackbeard and the Spanish to the Fountain.



And so the adventure begins for Jack Sparrow and the whole gang.. This movie runs pretty long so, you better bring extra food and drinks when you watch this.

I give 4.5 STARS for this Johnny Depp movie! :)

Comments

  1. Exceptional post however I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was novel. I wish I could read every post, but i have to go back to work now... But I'll return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the article is actually the sweetest on that notable topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and definitely will thirstily look forward to your next updates. Saying thanks will certainly not simply just be sufficient, for the extraordinary lucidity in your writing. I can directly grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any kind of updates. Solid work and also much success in your business efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure do know what youre talking about. Man, this blog is just great! I cant wait to read more of what youve got to say. Im really happy that I came across this when I did because I was really starting to get bored with the whole blogging scene. Youve turned me around, man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite certain I’ll learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the most brilliant posts I have ever discovered on this forum. I found this very much useful for my home work. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Real brain power on display. Thkans for that answer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank God! Smoenoe with brains speaks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. F*ckin¡¦ awesome things here. I am very satisfied to peer your post. Thanks a lot and i am having a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AVATAR, a synopsis

LEGION MOVIE, a review